Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hope everyone had a happy happy Halloween
Aves didn't quite know what to think of the pumpkin guts but she had a blast in her lamby costume.  Scott and I went as Old MacDonald and Old MacDonald's wife:)

We took Avery trick or treating and she tried to get inside everyone's house it was hilarious.  She was super tired from all of her walking around at the end of the night.
The night after Halloween our friends had a "without the kids party" it was super fun. 
We decided to go more traditional with our costumes since our little lamb wasn't there:).
Oh how I love Halloween :O



10 comments:

Megan said...

I love the family costumes. What a cute little lamb. It was so fun to see you and meet Avery. Hopefully we can get together again sometime soon!

Rachel Gillie said...

Darling! I love the Little McDonald Clan outfits! We missed you on Halloween and can't wait to see you this week!

Rachel Gillie said...

Darling! I love the Little McDonald Clan outfits! We missed you on Halloween and can't wait to see you this week!

babyahlgrim said...

I love the pictures of Avery in her little lamb costume!!! I can't believe you put up that picture of all of us, I haven't really seen myself look so sick... eww

Aubrey Messick said...

Cute costumes!!! I too love Halloween. :)

The Griffin Crew said...

You guys are so cute I love your costumes Avery is darling!

JakeTheSnake said...

Guess what?! We're moving to San Diego on Tuesday. I've got a new job and we are just looking for a new place. Hopefully we will see the McDonalds more often. I'll call you sometime soon. I have long drive ahead:)

Kyle and Amy said...

Avery is so beautiful! I cant believe she is one! Wow! I love the halloween costumes. What a cute little lamb.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

LOVE the McDonald costumes!! ..i still remember when you said "i would never be able to name one of my kids ronald!" ...but atleast you can dress up like Mrs. Old McDonald...and a cute one at that! :)

Moranda said...

I'm gonna have a heart attack because your Ol' McDonald outfits are genius. So cute! It was lovely playin' peek-a-boo with Ave's at J's wedding. Ave and I talked it over and she agrees that we need to have more peek-a-boo sessions like it.
xoxo