Friday, December 12, 2008


A couple of weekends ago we went to Murray Family Farms. This is quite the place. We played in a corn kernel pool, went on a hay ride, got to pick our own fruit (eat it too), and taste test all of the yummy fruit for sale. We went to the petting zoo and the goats really liked Avery (they were trying to bite her shoes off:) They also have an asparagus maze, hay maze and arts and crafts. It was a really cool outing and Avery had a blast. Anyone who comes to visit will have to check it out.

9 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o ... I love the little vest of Avery. She is so cute. Can't wait to see you.

RachelAA said...

Oh boy this makes me so excited to do Andi's hair - I hope she has hair :)

Rae said...

I love that you could taste test the fruit!

Bracken and Bracken said...

love the pigtails :)

Whitney V said...

I love the pig-tails! I can't wait for our next Bakersfield excursion so Tanimal can hang out with Avers . . . and the goats

Merivale said...

Hey shellie - I know this is quite the informal invitation but we are having a bday party for chloe and cambree at chuck e cheese on friday 4-6 I think you are in town?

Marcella Deter said...

Shellie, talk about a gorgeous family. You look beautiful, as long with the rest of the fam. It is so nice to hear from you. I am glad you checked out my blog. I think that it has been about seven years. We were back in the Glenwood in those days I believe. Fun memories. Well, you are welcome to check out my blog anytime. I will continue to check out yours. It is nice to KIT. Hope to hear from you again.

Merivale said...

Never mind, Party is canceled

ryan and becca said...

ummmm...what's Avery touching in the corn? better not be a real s.p.i.d.e.r. :(