Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Turkey Time
We started our Thanksgiving nice and early with the annual Turkey bowl and volleyball game.
The weather was sooo nice (80 degrees) so after we went swimming! The boys played melon ball and had a blast beating eachother up!
My family has a talent show every year and this year we decided to do a silly lip sinc with Chris and Nicole rather then our usual guitar song.
The day after Thanksgiving my brother Tyler put on his turkey tennis tournament. Ty and Rachele took first place leaving us in the dust.
We spent the rest of the weekend at the beach and hanging with family and friends. We missed the McDonald's but were glad we got to see some of our family on Scott's side:) Oh how I love this time of year!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sara Parr said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! You guys have such an awesome family :)

Kate said...

ahh...i missed out on the tennis tournament. Next year. and it looks like you guys had a blast too. I love that nicole is part of your family, she fits in so well!! =]

RachelAA said...

Now THAT looks like a fun Thanksgiving!!!

ryan and becca said...

arrrrrggggh...I need to give you that golden racket (so we can win it back next year, haha) - I found it in the garage a couple weeks ago - don't let me forget next time we see you :0

Dunbars said...

Avery is so so cute!!! I love her little pig tails. I think you need to come to Utah ASAP! Glad to see you had a good Thanksgiving.

Kyle and Amy said...

That looks like such a fun Thanksgiving. I am jealous we couldn't be there. And Avery's pigtails are SO long I cant believe it. Its so cute!