Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This weekend was Scott's last weekend before starting his final year of lawschool. Crazy how the years fly by. We went down to San Clemente to visit our friend Tyler who just returned home from 2 years in England. We celebrated with some Martinellis.
After visiting Tyler we decided to have a party. For no particular reason besides the fact that we were in the mood for a good piece of cake.
Abe, Merivale and I had a little too much fun with the cake decorating. We even frosted Hayley's plastic pony to put on top (which she was not very happy about). We found it quite hilarious.Looks like Merivale and I ate way too much cake:)
I think our big party tuckered Noelle out. She was a little sleepy eyed at the end. Too much fun.

4 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Holy cow!!!! Do you remember me??? Valerie,(used to be hallstrom)Page? We where in 4th grade together. I was cruising through looking blogs and I found you through someone else's....Crazy small world!
check out our site at...
http://www.babyhomepages.net/pagebabes/

Rachel Gillie said...

I must say that I am quite impressed with the plastic pony and I feel a little sorry for Bean, because I am sure no one felt her pain at having her horse frosted. Didn't you love the Wares new home? It is amazing!

Lorena said...

Ooooo...I am so excited that I discovered your blog! I would have never known if you hadn't posted a comment on mine. It made me so nostalgic to look at all your pics - Rob and I miss the Pepperdine days so much!
How is it that pregnancy could have made you even cuter? It's fun to see how excited you are about having your baby. It's ALMOST contagious. Almost.
Going to the OC fair, hanging out at the beach, Dodger games, the Pepperdine crew...man, that used to be my life! Glad you're enjoying it. Miss ya.

bonny with a Y said...

shellie i love that you are blogging now - cute pix!