Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Even though it was pouring here this weekend we had a lot of fun! I am finally able to drive again (after 3 long months) so Avery and I went to visit my friends at my old job. It was great to see everyone. It stopped raining for a couple hours on Saturday so we headed to Zuma. The waves were huge and they busted Scott's brand new board in half:( It was sad....On Sunday we drove down to my parents house and suprised Hayley for her 8th bday. Avery loved seeing all of her little cousins. We had a blast! Avery is now 3 months old, where does the time go?

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I can't believe Scott's new board busted in half. What a bummer.
And if you ever find out where all the time goes let me know. It is going way to fast.

RachelAA said...

Precious pictures - but you guys always make me miss Malibu!!! By the way, I never heard what happened with your delivery. Email me at: mrsa.anderson@gmail.com. I am getting nervous now with it all approaching!

Rachel Gillie said...

Scott has the craziest luck with surfboards, he needs a rubber one that never breaks. Avery looks so cute in those pictures. I love the one in her carseat at the beach, so cute! I want the ones of her and Mac.

julie said...

Yay for driving!! Wow, we really take things like that for granted... I can't imagine being cooped up for a long 3 months, you are a trooper!! Wish I was there to drive you around & hang out that whole time! Still need your address... email me so I don't loose it again!! I swear she will be 12 before I ever get her gift off. I will send it the day I get your address... unless its sunday of course! xo

Rob said...

Hey Guys,

Good to see you this weekend. Looking forward to some more chillin' in a month and a half when Lorena and I both are out. Glad Shelly is doing better. I like the broken board pic.