Friday, April 04, 2008

So I haven't posted for a while.  You see our brand new camera is now broken:(  Sad sad sad. We went to a clippers game a few weekends ago and asked the security guard to take a picture of us and she dropped our camera.  Boohoo.  I figured out how to get the pics off of our card and so here is a collage of what has been happening.....
Matt took Scott up flying in a teeny little plane over Downtown and Dodgers' stadium (Scott even got to fly a little bit),  Whitney and I went to the Grove and Avery decided to ruin the only outfit I had with me so we had to stroll her around in her diaper until we found Baby Gap.  Avery's boyfriend James Wolf came over to play and was fascinated with Ave's cheeks. We went to St. George last weekend for a family reunion and to visit Scott's fam.  It was very fun although we have no photos of our time there:( Scott only has 5 weeks until he is a law school grad.  Crazy how time flies~~<>~~

9 comments:

Jolene said...

Is Scott learning to fly too?

{B}dreamy said...

I personally love the boys' fancy shoes... *B

Jolene said...

I think I saw this before you wrote anything. Hence my first response. Sorry about your camera, that is a bummer. You guys have been having some bad luck with new items. We went to a clippers game a week ago, it was fun to go out again, even if it was to a Clippers game and not the Lakers. We went with Dan, who got us box seat through the company he works for. It was fun. Anyway, enough from me.

katie bateman said...

WOW almost done w/ school,way to go!!!

Dunbars said...

Cute! I know we need to catch up I have not even heard about the Hawaii trip. I leave to Utah tomorrow... So crazy! I can't believe Avery is cheating on Dylan. He is just so upset about it! lol Call me!

Rachel Gillie said...

I love the pic of Avery looking like Mac in the stripey hoodie, what a cutie pie!

julie said...

Wow! I can't believe he will be done so soon! That's wonderful & I know it feels so good to almost be done. We are counting down the days until we come home! xo

Aubrey Messick said...

Looks like you kids have been having a lot of well deserved fun lately! Almost done Scott! You can do it!

Huck Finn said...

Sweet pics, sounds like y'all had fun in Hawaii, I'm jelous, I want the info on that place you stayed in, Chris said it was pretty sweet. Meri and I are thinking about going out there in June.

Good luck with finals Scoot ...there are lots of places for rent here in SC, give it a chance, its the best place on earth.