Sunday, June 15, 2008

I said I would update and once again I am behind so here are some pics from May that I never put up.  It was a fun and busy month. We had family in town for Scott's graduation, we went to an awesome Mason Jennings concert,  we moved (and are enjoying walks in our new town Topanga), Avery is pulling herself up on everything and eating baby food like a champ, her hair is finally growing longer (as you can see I got a little too excited that she can finally wear bows) and Scott is super busy studying for the Monster Law bar.  Well that's all for now.....

8 comments:

d said...

topanga love!

BARBARA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dunbars said...

Such a cute little family. I just want to squeeze Avery's little cheeks she is so cute. Congrats Scoots on Graduation! You are the #1 Sea Donkey!!!

Rachel Gillie said...

I love the picture with the bows. Oh so cute!

Nadia said...

Avery is so adorable. I love all the cute pictures!! Congratulations on Graduating, that's so exciting and a great accomplishment.

ashley said...

so funny with the bows! she looks so happy and big!

sprinkles said...

love a ll the pictures!! more please... xo

dani koelliker said...

i love this what a happy family..averys a lucky girl