Friday, July 11, 2008

Last week was Scott's birthday.  I dressed Avery up as a cute little clown and surprised him at school.  28 years old.  Crazy...we first started dating when he was only 17.  The years just seem to fly by faster and faster.
Speaking of years flying by, this is a picture of me and my 2 best friends since second grade (we recently got together for Katie's shower).  Here we are 18 years and 4 kids later.  It seems like just yesterday when we were playing handball and barbies together.  Oh the memories...

7 comments:

RachelAA said...

Isn't it amazing that we are getting to the point where we can look back so far. I always forget that your dating history is so similar to ours!!

Katie said...

Wow! My face looks swollen in that picture!!!! :( How times fly! It seems like just yesterday we were crazy second graders at Del Cerro!

Heather Lee said...

like mother like daughter. Avery is the cutest little clown ever. Happy BiRthDaY Scott! and while you 3 were busy being crazy in 2nd grade...I was busy taking my kindergarten photo trying my hardest to pull off an underbite =)

Jennie Minor said...

Love the pic of Avery in the clown costume. SO CUTE! Isn't it the best to get together with your girls that you have been close to for so long? I just love it!

McMemories said...

Avery is soo cute shel!!! email me your email address and I'll email you my moms address!
brianandlyndsie@yahoo.com
xoxo

Megan said...

I love the clown outfit. Did you teach her any of your clown tricks?

Meagan said...

Avery gets cuter everyday doesn't she!!! So sad we missed you guys when we were down there. You'll have to come visit us in Boston! We love ya!