Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific
Me and some of my girlfriends up here decided to take a field trip down to the Long Beach Aquarium.  I thought Avery might be too young for it but boy was I wrong.  She had a blast:)
It worked out nice for me because I was going down to visit my family for the weekend anyway so they came and met us:)  My mom, Hayley, Rachel, Macady, Merivale, Noelle and Chloe all joined us:) 
Avery was cracking me up because she thought it was super cool to lay down on the ground in front of the fish tanks.  Don't quite know why but it was her favorite part.
I had fun pushing Avery and Chloe around in the double stroller (if you know me well enough you know I am obsessed with twins, so it was fun pretending:)
If you live near by I would recommend checking this place out it was radical.

3 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

ahhh you posted the pics before me!!!! It was so much fun at the aquarium, if we lived closer it would be fun to go all the time!

Aubrey Messick said...

I loved the Aquarium of the Pacific. Glad you girls had a fun time. Avery is just getting cuter and cuter with each post!

ashley said...

that place is radical!
your obsessed with twins? really, even after having one of your own? i used to want twin, then i had velzy...