Tuesday, November 18, 2008




Our little Avers sure seems grown up lately.  She has been walking for 2 months now and she does it like a champ!  She loves playing dolls and climbing into everything she can squeeze her little body into.  She loves her park play dates and is quite the daredevil.  She copies just about everything her friends do.  She has amazing dance moves when music comes on and Scott and I always wonder where she gets her material:)  Time continues to fly before our eyes.  It is fun to see her turning into a little girl but I sure miss those chunky cheeks:( 


8 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Beyond ADORABLE! Can't wait to see her again. Thanksgiving maybe?

McMemories said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe she is walking and will soon be running:)Love her cute little outfits!! ah she is too cute!

Rachel Gillie said...

I miss those chunky cheeks too!

Heather Lee said...

I love her shirt in the top photo. She is just a cute little button.

Dunbars said...

She is just the cutest thing. You need to call me so we can catch up.

Katie and Christian said...

She is too cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! It goes too fast! She looks just like Scott!

Nadia said...

Avery is so big,and so cute. I keep telling Maddie to please stop growing and stay my little chubby baby - but she just laughs at me. Your Photoshop pictures look so cool, I want to try it out for sure.

Tom & Allie said...

I can't believe it! She's such a big girl! I bet Aves gets her moves from watching little Faith do her botty drop. That's gotta be it! She'd make Faith proud!