Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Time

I was just about to post some of our pre-Christmas adventures but realized I never posted our Thanksgiving pictures. This year we headed down to my parents house for the festivities. It was pouring rain during the boy's Turkey bowl game, so we didn't get to watch:( But we had a super fun talent show as usual after dinner and enjoyed going to the beach the next day:) We also had a great tennis tournament and Scott and I won 2nd place:) Gotta love Thanksgiving:)

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

You are too cute playing the guitar woman!!! What an awesome talent!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So fun! Love you Christmas card, you look hoT!!!

Rachel Gillie said...

Great pics ... although Ric is usually in a compromising position in them. :) I want your pic of the turkey bowl. Macady's favorite is the one with the kitty.

The Gardners said...

Hey Shellie... It's great to see you, It has been a long time. You look great, and your family is so cute!! I am so glad you are doing better, Holli told me your story, I couldn't believe it. It actually inspired me to have my fourth baby natural (no epidural) because at the time Holli thought the epidural was what caused you problems. Anyway...Have a Merry Christmas!!