Monday, February 09, 2009

Buck Owen's Crystal Palace.  
The best place to go for a heel clickin good time in B-field:)
We have been here two times now and it is just hilarious.  There are people of all ages, babies up to 81 year old's, breaking it down on the dance floor. 
 The food is really yummy, the music is fun and the decorations are awesome.
As you can see Avery isn't too fond of the decor, but she sure loves to boogy on the dance floor:)

Don't pretend like you don't want to come to B-Field now:) You know you would love it!!

4 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

I am now officially convinced. Move Avery in with you, because we're taking over her room!

kdildine said...

You guys are too cute. I am kinda sad we missed out on Buck Owen's when we visited. Sorry I didn't call the other night. I had a last minute call from Ms. Taylor Trout and then we had an event last night. I will try to give you a ring soon. Love-Kym

Dianna said...

Your are so funny. We miss you guys. Wish we could come boogy with you in B-field. It could be like the old church dance days except Wade and Kingston would have to fight over who gets to dance with Avery. Looks like fun.

Brady Life said...

Shay! This place looks like a hoot! I can only imagine how hard we'd be laughing all night long if we were able to some day go here together! We miss you too and your pictures are so cute! I have to see you soon, or I will turn into a pumpkin! Love, jules