Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Everything grows with love...
Yesterday Avery turned 19 months old! My friend got Avery this dress when she was sooo small. I remember thinking that there was absolutely NO way that she would ever be big/old enough to wear it. I hid it in the back of her closet and figured I wouldn't have to take it out forever. I found it the other day and realized that she has already almost out grown it. It made me sad to think how fast time flies by. It seemed like just yesterday...
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Higham Inc. said...

Avery is darling! Too cute! I can't believe she's 19 months. Doug and I are counting down...only two more months and Alyssa will be of nursery age. We can't wait!

Aubrey Messick said...

That dress is absolutely gorgeous on her! She is such a cutie patootie and growing up so quick. I hope you and the fam are doing well. :)

Bracken and Bracken said...

Good thing you found it just in time, that dress is too adorable to pass up :) She is so beautiful!!

Kate said...

your little avery is SO cute. she really is growing up FAST!

RachelAA said...

Isn't insane how that happens!!! I have so been there with the outfit scenario!

ashley said...

that is crazy that she is 19 months! she is adorable!

let me know when you guys are down here next, we can meet up at the beach!?!

ashley said...

that is crazy that she is 19 months! she is adorable!

let me know when you guys are down here next, we can meet up at the beach!?!

Rachel Gillie said...

Love the dress! I can't believe how old Avery is, which is so apparent by her talking skills! "Ah! Man!" is my favorite one!

Brittany said...

Avery is so cute. She looks just so sweet. How are you guys doing? We haven't seen you in forever.

McMemories said...

LOVE her dress!! They have such cute girl clothes!!! She is just such a doll shel!!!

kellymccaleb said...

she is a doll!!

Nadia said...

That dress is too cute!! I cant get over how grown up she is. Where does the time go??