Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Doggone boy is gone... I am sad to hear the news of Michael Jackson's passing. He was a legend. His music, dance moves and music videos were the best. The first C.D. I ever bought was Bad. Captain E.O. is still my favorite thing that ever hit Disneyland. I remember my girl friends and I protesting and picketing down main street at Disneyland when they decided to replace Captain E.O. with Honey I shrunk the kids (remember that D?) This is a sad day. I was really looking forward to his come back and always hoped to someday find out that he was innocent for all of his accusations (I know, I know). At least we can still rock out to his amazing tunes:)

4 comments:

Liese said...

When I saw this I was so sad! Like you said, at least we still have the music!

Aubrey Messick said...

so tragic. and i'm glad i'm not the only one that loved the captain e.o. movie at dland. totally my favorite when the lady with the long fingernail claws came at you in 3-d. maybe they'll bring it back. it'd get people to dland for sure!!

Rachel Gillie said...

I love your blog update, Avery looks beautiful!

Dianna said...

Man so many MJ memorize with you. I just finished my tribute to Michael on my blog and wondered if you did the same. Glad to see you did. I totally remember protesting that they took the captain eo movie out. Remember our P.Y.T. stickers. I had one on my car and I think you did too. I just had a flash back of when you said to me that you thought the song liberian girl said librarian girl. You thought the song was about a girl in a library Ha ha ha. Shelie you are awesome. Thanks for being an MJ fan with me. Avery is dang cute by the way.