Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mr. Golden Sun~Welcome back~We missed you
Avery and I were so happy to feel the 71 degree weather today. We celebrated with an outdoor lunch party. The hot sun made us hungry for some ice cream so we set off on a bike ride in search of the perfect ice cream cone...
we settled for one scoop of rainbow sherbet at Thrifty but after Avery's first lick she said "yum yum yum delicioso" :)
After our delicioso ice cream, we rode over to the grocery store and picked up too many groceries for our little bike trailor trunk. Avery had to ride with some of the groceries on her lap and the trailor was awfully heavy to peddle home:) We sure LOVED the sunshine today and hope it sticks around for a while!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

RachelAA said...

I want a bike and a trailer so badly. I Ihave recently been looking at the double ones. Too cool. And delicioso - AWESOME

Ms. Green Eyes said...

So much fun! Glad you guys are enjoying the weather. :)

Heather Lee said...

I could use peddling my groceries home once and a while...
I know! I wish we lived close by, hopefully some day! I think Holland and Avery would get along like a peach and a plum.

Shauny said...

Hey so I love your blog and miss you!

Rae said...

So cute!
PS I love bikes. :)

Rachel Gillie said...

Oh I so love thrifty sherbet! I am so jealous!

Annie said...

love that ice cream, especially mint-chip! so i found the bedding on Garnet Hill & Amy Butler's websites. :) Looks like Avery is having a LOT of fun with you! I could use some of that sunshine here in the tundra!!

dani koelliker said...

can't get bored with that girl...shes too fun...love the pics

Jolene said...

We are missing the warm sun too. I am jealous of you 71 degree weather. We had a high of 34 today.
Oh, BTW I love your mosaic table. I saw on last year in AZ that I loved, but didn't get it. Hope you are doing well.

ashley said...

live with sunshine = 1000% better than life without.

and, all i want is ice cream right now... thanks.

Rob said...

way to take the bike!

Melly Mel said...

how fun is that?! so cute are you guys.

tam & eric battles said...

what a brillant idea! I love walks to the grocery store, but what a perf way to travel and i have a big load plus baby to bring back! for that you are renamed "smarty-pants shellie" :)