Monday, February 22, 2010

***Snow Day***
We made an unexpected stop in a little town called Tehachapi the other week. There was gorgeous snow and we couldn't resist. We hadn't packed any snow clothes so we stopped and bought some gloves, shoes and snow pants for Avery at a local thrift shop (which explains her mis-matched outfit:). Avery had the TIME OF HER LIFE! She loved making snowballs with her Dad (to throw at me) and would run and dive into the snow piles head first. She played until she couldn't feel her feet! I think we will need to visit the snow more often:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RachelAA said...

How far is that from your house? Looks great - way to make unexpected memories!

Liese said...

Well, she certainly love the snow more than I do! I can't wait until winter is over haha

lhassler said...

That outfit is awesome for a thrift store! I'm very impressed.

Heather Lee said...

you definitely need to visit the snow more often!!! Like right now. Bc we are outta here in minus 3 months

Heather Lee said...

ps she looks adorable. I had some Roxy snowboarding pants in 7th grade that looked just like those!