Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day
currently reminiscing our good times in Ireland...
Ireland was exactly the way I imagined it ... very green and beautiful.
Our cab driver that picked us up from the airport was for sure a leprechaun, all the clothes in the window displays were green, the food was good and the people were as friendly as ever (of course I loved their accents). We got to camp on the coast line, Scott surfed in the freezing cold water and we visited the Blarney castle. Hopefully we will return some day. In the mean time I will enjoy being Irish on this green holiday:) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

What a fun trip! I would love to go there someday...

Nicole P said...

Gosh it is sooo beautiful there! I am going to Germany in a month and I can't wait!!

Annie said...

How fun! Cool that you guys got to visit there.

Melly Mel said...

so fun! I can't believe you did that. i also can't believe your husband surfed that freezing water.