Monday, May 10, 2010

A Very Happy Mama and a Happy Mother's Day!
My Mother's Day was perfectly wonderful! Avery made me this cute little garden box at a Lowe's children workshop on Saturday and a cute little card in nursery!
She also helped pick me some beautiful roses from our yard:) Scott was the sweetest to me all day long and didn't let me do anything. He made us all three meals and cleaned them all up (so nice:) He also got me a cute new outfit!
After we ate too many homemade cream puffs we decided to go for a walk. When we opened the door we saw the wildest rain storm ever!! The neighborhood kids were frolicking in it so we decided to join them (it was definitely beach umbrella worthy).
When the sky cleared we went on a walk to visit some beautiful horses. It was such a nice day! I am so greatful to be a mother and to have such a wondeful Mom, Mother in-Law and Mother's in my life! I especailly love having such an adorable doll who calls me Mom!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

McMemories said...

So glad you had a wonderful mother's day!! You deserve it:)XOXO

dani koelliker said...

love this post! so glad you had a great mother's day you do deserve it! Those roses are from YOUR yard?! They are beautiful! ps love the beach umbrella

RachelAA said...

Sounds and looks like an incredible day.

Bracken and Bracken said...

You are such a beautiful Momma!! Love Scooters umbrella :)

Aubrey Messick said...

What a lovely mother's day. :) especially the part with the giant beach umbrella in the rain. haha.

Cindy Robinson said...

so fun! you are so cute! gld you had a good mother's day since you are such a cute mom! it was so fun seeing you at church the other week! hope all is going well...take care of little mclove too! :)
*cindy-loo

RachelAA said...

By the way, where did you get that dress?????

Greg and Diana said...

How fun...amazingly enough I got the same little planter from Lowe's for Mother's Day too =) Those little Lowe's and Home Depot projects are a Saturday favorite around here!!