Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Haps
Life has been busy busy busy the last 4 weeks ... we moved the last week of July out of Bakersfield and to our new town Cardiff by the Sea. It is just adorable and Avery, Scott and I are in heaven with all there is to do around here:) Scott has been surfing a ton, Avery and I have been enjoying the beach, friends and VGs donuts yum yum!
I wish I had more picutres of all we have been up to but I keep forgetting to bring my camera ... we have been to Sea World, gone sailing, visited Legoland, the aquarium at Legoland and gone to a bunch of new restraunts and beaches. Last weekend we hit the central coast to attend one of my best highschool friend's wedding up in Santa Ynez. It was gorgeous!! Kim made a beautiful bride and planned the most gorgeous wedding ever. Kevin was a handsome groom too but somehow didn't get in any of my photos:(
We have LOVED living closer to so many amazing friends and family. We have missed them all so much! So far we are loving our new town and life is good. Only 2 months until little dude arrives!! Time is flying ...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

rylee saw the picture of avery by the big wave and asked what it was. i told her it was a statue of a wave and she said "who made it? maybe scott made it!"

Rachel Gillie said...

darling photos. You went sailing without getting sick?

Katie and Christian said...

Love the pictures-- just a little sad our side belly shot photos didn't make the cut ;)