Tuesday, October 07, 2008

We are back on!
Little Aves looking like a toddler...even though she looks super old this is already from a month ago...
Avery and her favorite guy...
Aves and I watching the awesome water show at the Grove.
We got our internet hooked up finally so I figured it was about time for us to update!  We moved to a new town.  We are now two hours from the ocean and far from family and friends.  Besides those facts we are really enjoying it here so far.  It is a nice family town and there is a lot to do.  Avery and I have made some great friends through a mom's group and Scott is enjoying his job so far:)  We left our battery charger at our old place so we don't have any new pictures but here are some from our last week in LA:) 

10 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Your little family is just so beautiful. Miss you guys!

Merivale said...

Glad your back on the blog/facebook scene! cant believe you are so far away! Your place sounds great though- what is the mommy group you are in. Your mom told me to look it up ( I am in desprate need of mom groups down in S.C.) But I forgot what it is!

Unknown said...

And she's back in the game! I am so excited to see new pics of my favorite little niece! She is so adorable!

Dianna said...

Avery is so darn cute. Your family is beautiful. I can't believe you guys live in Bakers Field. That is awesome. I wish we lived close and could hang out. Hopefully we can see you guys some time soon.

Dunbars said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe Av she is getting so big and is so adorable.. Does her hair have a red tint to it? I talked to Sara and she is having the baby on Oct. 31st...

ryan and becca said...

so...me and Gwen have hair envy of you and Ave-buns.

Ryan and Laura said...

Hey Shellie! If you were in Baker you'd be closer to us though ;) It's interesting to move to a whole new area and try to meet people. Tell me about this moms group- I hope they have one in Vegas too!

leishmanfamily said...

Shellie! How are you?! I was so excited I found your blog off of Tamara's! Your little girl is so adorable! You have such a cute little family!

Raechal said...

hi shellie! I heard you met my old college rommate Anne Biron! If you are hanging out with her and her friends you'll be allright, she is awesome! I hope you guys like Bakersfield! love, raechal (owens)

RachelAA said...

Congrats - I love new places. And your hair is forever long, I am jealous you can do that as a mom... mine drives me nuts.