Monday, October 05, 2009

It's a jungle out there...
Ok, maybe not a jungle, but we have had some of nature's friends visiting us lately. We have had butterflies (Avery likes to call them fee-flies),
frogs and toads that live in our bushes,
and a very large tortoise (we named Leo) that I tried to catch for a pet but got out run by. I know how pathetic it sounds to get out run by a turtle but he ran into our neighbors garage before I could catch him.We are now on the hunt for Leo. If you see him tell him we miss him:)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

You've sure got a cute kid on your hands!!! And I'll keep my eyes open for a giant turtle. Haha.

tam & eric battles said...

Avery is getting so big and so darling! Kinda amazing she ended up with brown hair, not like her mommy and all her aunts and uncles! Scott must have strong genes :) hope you guys are doing well and those fires best not be getting close to you guys!!

The Judd Fam said...

I love the little girl!! Gosh she is growing up fast! Missing you guys heaps! We HAVE to skype soon!
love lots!xox

Ms. Green Eyes said...

So fun! And it looks like it is still nice and warm in Bako. :)

Emily said...

SO I had some catching up to do on the McDonald Family, and the pictures from the river were AWESOME!!! I am SO impressed with Avery AND Scott to pull that off- you have GOT to enter those in some contest- that canNOT be a commonly done trick! Congrats on the anniversary, too- YEA for 7 years!

Allison said...

Shellie,
I am thrilled that I made such an impression! Yeah Dani finally got a blog, but she is private. Email her and she'll send you an invite. danihyer@gmail.com She currently has all of one post on there, but she promised Tina she would update often while they are on the mish. I scrolled down and saw you came to st.george recently, if you're ever here again let us know, we'll do lunch!! PS:Your little one is a doll. Congrats

Melly Mel said...

she needs to hang out with jack... he would tell her all about frogs.