Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Kid
Halloween time is one of my favorites!! We went to pick out our pumpkins last weekend at Murray Family farms. We took a hayride out to the patch and got to pick the pumpkins right off of the vine. It was very cool. Avery's grandma McDonald was in town to help us pick the perfect pumpkin. We had fun at the petting zoo and in the corn maze. The corn kernel pool was the best though. I think we need one for our backyard. Now time to decide what everyone will be for Halloween...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Burnett Family said...

I love Halloween too. Avery is a doll!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I am in love with these pictures!!

nicole said...

what? how cool! I want to do that with Presley when she is older. I love this time of year too, there is nothing better!

Katie and Christian said...

Adorable! I love her little shoes!

Rachel Gillie said...

How fun to have Grandma in town! I am sure that Avery was loving every second of it!!! Love the pumpkin pics!

Melly Mel said...

So cute! Avery is the cutest thing ever!! I love this pumpkin patch.