Sunday, November 08, 2009

The 2 year old and the lady bug.
We celebrated Avery's 2nd Bday a couple weekends ago. She had so much fun with her friends and enjoyed opening her gifts. Every time she opened a present she would have the most surprised expression on her face and say oh my goodness! It was too funny:)
The same night of Avery's party was my parents trunk or treat. We dressed as a family of insects. Avery LOVED trunk or treating. Sadly Scott and I missed out on Halloween night since we were in Mexico but Avery had a blast trick or treating with her cousins!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Rae said...

Shellie she is SO CUTE! Good job guys. :)
Happy birthday Avery girl!!

Katie and Christian said...

Too cute! Sad we missed the party:( Love the lazy jaw pic! :) Can't wait to see you girls tomorrow!

RachelAA said...

Adorable. And how fun you got to celebrate with Whitney and Matt!

Rachel Gillie said...

sooo cute! I am so sad to have missed the birthday celebration. Macady keeps pointing at Avery and saying, "She's my sistah!" I said, " nope, she's your cousin." But she insists they are sistahs!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Happy birthday Avery!! So sad we missed out on the fun :)

Cute Halloween pics!! I am so glad Scott wore those fairy-esc wings :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

My sister just got that cute red dress Avery is wearing for Scarlett. :)

Nadia said...

Your little lady bug is adorable!! And I love her trick or treat bag. Ive never seen one with legs before:)
SO CUTE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jennie Minor said...

2 already? She is beautiful! looks like you guys had a blast! Next time you guys come to your moms I would LOVE to see you guys!

Melly Mel said...

cutest family.
love the pictures.
you guys are sports to go to the trunk or treat. i'm impressed.

when are we going to hang out miss???