Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gone Fishin'
Our weekend was a lot of fun! We had some friends up on Friday until Sunday morning and then Abe and Merivale and their girls were here from Sunday afternoon until last night. It was so nice to have a full house. These pictures are from our visit to the BEAUTIFUL Kern river on Saturday. We loved it there. We really enjoyed the gorgeous surroundings and Ethan had a good time fishing (even though we didn't stay long enough to catch anything). We are excited to go back.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ryan and becca said...

haha, that's so funny - Ryan's never caught anything there either, and he's been a few times (I think once with Ethan) haha

Melly Mel said...

so pretty! How fun!
I don't think you are suppose to look that pretty in the pictures... just sayin... you're fishin!
xoxo

Rachel Gillie said...

It looks pretty cold there! Glad you had fun with everyone! We need to come out there soon!

Rob said...

from Lorena:
I'm more commenting on the other posts - I can't believe Avery is already two! Last time I saw you I had just found out you were pregnant. Time really does fly. She is soooo cute. She really looks like both of you.
p.s. I am jealous of your trip to Mexico!